To celebrate Military Appreciation Month, VoiceQuilt is offering special pricing for military families that want to thank a loved one serving overseas or at home. They are offering 3 FREE days of unlimited phone messages — plus the usual free email sharing or download by visiting this link!
VoiceQuilt is a uniquely personal gift – filled with your vivid, heart-touching greeting, memories and tributes. Record messages of love and thanks to a solider who has serves us proud or have you and the kids records a message to dad who is serving oversees. You can also upload their favorite sentimental music. It will be a gift they cherish for a lifetime.
The sound of someone’s voice – their accent, tone and laughter – conveys much more than a photo, letter or a store-bought gift. VoiceQuilt™ is a wonderfully creative gift solution for an individual, groups or families, a unique way to celebrate any occasion: a special birthday, anniversary, retirement, Mother’s Day, Christmas, graduations, Father’s Day, a wedding or just to reach out to someone special, just because.
In addition, VoiceQuilt is a great way to share recipes, messages to troops overseas, sick children or anything else you can think of…there is no end to how you can use it! In times of celebration, VoiceQuilt makes memories last forever and when times are tough, VoiceQuilt becomes a personal cheering squad.
::How Does VoiceQuilt Work?
Choose a toll-free phone package so that you can record your very own personal message, song and/or dedication. Or, if you like, you can have more than one person leave messages, toasts and tributes as well.
Record your own personal message, song , dedication…whatever you want. It’s easy to upload a favorite song (or other audio) to your VoiceQuilt!
If you are doing this as a group, invite family and friends to phone in toasts, tributes and favorite memories. (VoiceQuilt’s email tools provide simple dialing instructions for callers plus draft invitation text that you can customize.)
Once you record your message and/or song, visit the VoiceQuilt Message Center to listen online. No special software is needed – just your web browser. Choose which messages/songs/audio clips to include in theVoiceQuilt playlist, give them descriptive labels, and arrange them in the order you like.
::Top Ideas for Military Appreciation VoiceQuilts
1. Affirm the future. Share favorite memories and talk about things you’ll enjoy doing when your loved one returns.
2. Upload funny or inspirational music: college “fight” songs, themes from TV sitcoms or even religious music.
3. Have your child sing a song, tell a joke or recite a favorite poem.
4. Inviting a group? Ask friends to fill in the blanks: “I still laugh when I think of the time we ______.” Or, “I really miss doing ________ with you! Come home soon.”
5. Go multimedia. Use the VoiceQuilt mp3 as background audio for a thank-you photo show. See one here. Or, listen to the VoiceQuilt mp3 together during a Skype call.
6. All the familiar sounds of home are cherished: a dog’s bark, the baby’s cry, the theme song from a favorite TV show. Have fun collecting all kinds of audio!
Click here for more ideas!
You can even select a keepsake that plays and preserves your VoiceQuilt. Or, enjoy your VoiceQuilt electronically. A VoiceQuilt Keepsake Box operates like a music box – messages play automatically when you open the lid. VoiceQuiltCDs can be played in the car or during your special celebration.